Signature Series Ice Vault
The Perlick Signature Series Ice Vault, designed by Tobin Ellis is the industry’s first large format ice management system, patent pending. The only product on the market that is NSF certified for the storage and preparation of craft ice. Without a dedicated storage solution, operators are resorting to inefficient storage methods located either too far from the bartender or in places that lead to waste due to excess melting.
- Perlick Exclusive Large Format Ice Management System - Patent Pending
- Designed by Tobin Ellis to integrate into the Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station. The station is designed to maximize speed and profitability for bar tenders and bar owner
- VariChill™ adjustable temperature damper allows you to adjust the temperature in the front vault for tempering of ice & storage of juices, spirits, vermouths, or any other bottled ingredient
- Large Format Ice Management System - Patent Pending
- Designed by Tobin Ellis to integrate into the Perlick Bartender Station. The station is designed to maximize speed and profitability for bar tenders and bar owner
- Rear vault compartment safely stores up to 48 large format cubes within reach of the bartender VariChill™ adjustable temperature damper allows you to adjust the temperature in the front vault for storage of juices, spirits, vermouths, or any other bottled ingredient
- Triple Action lid allows for quick, no look access to the rear freezer compartment. Slide back for quick access then lift to fold the lid back so it remains in the open position
- Tempering pan allows ice to be pulled forward to temper in the front vault prior to drink production
- Two separate vaults create flexible and unique temperature-controlled storage options
- Rear vault compartment can hold up to 48 large format ice cubes, included divider can separate the rear vault into two compartments for separating different shapes of craft ice cubes
- Front vault with VariChill™ can be used to temper ice with included ice tempering pan, or chill up to three bottles of juice, vermouth, or liqueur
- Rear vault is adjustable between -20°F to +10°F to maintains clear ice for up to 3 days
- Front vault operates at 30°to 55°F and temperature can be adjusted via the VariChill™ Damper
- Eco-Friendly: R290 high-efficiency, zero-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- Available Options:
- Freestanding unit with 4” or 6” backsplash
- Built onto modular die-wall
- NSF Certified front compartment intended for storage and display of non-potentially hazardous bottled or canned products.
Have questions about a Perlick product or need to discuss a service related issue? Our customer service team is standing by ready to help.
- Submit Your Request : Contact Us
- Call: (800) 558-5592
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday – Friday