Policy and Procedure
To improve Perlick’s consistency and streamline our processes for our Return Material Authorizations, we have updated some of our procedures going forward.
Below are the parameters for the return of Perlick items:
- Photos of the items to be returned are required by Perlick Customer Service before issuance of Return Material Authorization number (RMA). If the item is in an unopened crate, we need images of all four sides of the unopened crate.
- A factory issued RMA is required before shipping any returned product to the factory.
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition (laser paper intact, etc.) packaged in original carton or crate.
- Return freight is to be prepaid by the dealer with RMA number prominently marked on packaging.
- Damaged freight will be refused.
- Items that are used, discontinued, items with laser paper removed, and nonstandard or modified products cannot be returned for credit for any reason.
- Items under $150 net price cannot be returned.
- Returns can only be accepted for a period of 90 days from original shipment due to ongoing product design changes.
- Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers are valid for 60 days from issue and any credits issued are valid for one year from date of issue.
- No refunds will be issued.
- A standard restocking fee will be applied to all products that qualify for return and will be assessed at the time the RMA number is issued.
- Standard Restocking Fee will be 35% for all products that qualify to be returned.
The following items are not returnable:
- Custom or non-standard items
- Equipment configurated beyond standard catalog options
- Mod Bar Equipment
- Pre-Assembled Underbar
- Remote Backbar Refrigerators
- Trunk Housing
- Non-Standard Towers (including unique finish)
- Equipment with top cut for tower or drain
- Parts or equipment under $150
- Equipment for which the laser film has been removed
- Equipment not in original packaging
- Used equipment
Should you have any questions on our RMA standards, please contact your local Perlick representative.