Tobin Ellis Signature Series Front Facing Refrigerated Drawers
A small yet robust front-facing bar-prep system designed with Tobin Ellis’
Zero-Step Bartending approach to increase throughput, reduce labor cost, improve bartender wellness, and enhance hospitality.
- Lowers labor costs by putting bar prep at each station, allowing barbacks to focus on other tasks
- Keeps bar fruit and juices fresh longer at proper holding temperature which lowers food cost
- Increases bartender throughput by eliminating wasted motion behind the bar
Model Number: BBS36C
- Top drawer holds up to 12 ninth-pans of fresh bar ingredients in-place and to exact temperature all shift long!
- Bottom drawer holds up to 20 liters of backup juice, mixers, or opened wine and champagne bottles
- Reduces spread of germs and viruses by keeping bar fruit protected from staff and guests
- Engineered and built to withstand the punishment high-volume bars dish out
- Reduces bartender bending, stooping, and wasted motion behind the bar
- Keeps bartenders eyes up and forward enhancing the guest experience, speed of service, and genuine hospitality
- Eliminates bartenders turning their backs on guests or leaving the bar just to restock basic bar prep
- Truly brings the bar to the kitchen with the first-ever front-facing bartender refrigeration, just like chefs use on the line
- Lower drawer re-engineered to allow for zero-step storage of the tallest liters - including pour spouts! (SS #285-50)
- Ergonomically-designed drainboard is taller to eliminate bartender bending to reach down for glassware and tools
- Stainless steel interior & top for long life durability and easy-to-clean hygienic storage
- 2” Foamed-in-place eco-friendly insulation provides energy savings with zero ozone depletion
- Anti-Sweat heaters in cabinet face prevent condensation from forming on door, extending door life
- Choose compressor mounted on left or right side to perfectly match your Tobin Ellis Bartender’s Cockpit
- NSF-Rated digital controller allows for easy and precise temperature changes
- Drawer locks standard
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty, 5-Year Compressor Warranty
Have questions about a Perlick product or need to discuss a service related issue? Our customer service team is standing by ready to help.
- Submit Your Request : Contact Us
- Call: (800) 558-5592
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday – Friday
Thank you for choosing Perlick commercial products. We are committed to providing to you the best products in the appliance industry, which is why we back our refrigeration products with a comprehensive 1 Year part and labor warranty. Download a PDF of our warranty details.
To register your Perlick product, click here.
Download (48 KB)