Sample Valve Gauge Holder Assembly
Model Number: F1005-1SS540
The Sample Valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. Durable, sanitary, and competitively priced, the Perlick Sample Valve is available with a choice of Molded Black Handle or Machined Stainless Steel Handle. Available with Sanitary Thread, Male Taper Pipe Thread, or Tri-Clamp Ends.
Perlick has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality brewery fittings since 1925. Our offering a generous selection of brewery fittings, which are used - and trusted - by breweries of all sizes around the world.
- Positive Travel Stop prevents over closing the valve to increase seat life
- Type 316LSS Body
- Red Silicone "O" Ring indicates when valve is open and provides positive seal when closed
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns)
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning
Have questions about a Perlick product or need to discuss a service related issue? Our customer service team is standing by ready to help.
- Submit Your Request : Contact Us
- Call: (800) 558-5592
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday – Friday
Thank you for choosing Perlick commercial products. We are committed to providing to you the best products in the appliance industry, which is why we back our refrigeration products with a comprehensive 1 Year part and labor warranty. Download a PDF of our warranty details.
To register your Perlick product, click here.
Download (48 KB)