Sample Valve Attachment, Points Up, 1/4" Male NPT Thread
Model Number: F1005-1SS540
The Sample Valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. Durable, sanitary, and competitively priced, the Perlick Sample Valve is available with a choice of Molded Black Handle or Machined Stainless Steel Handle. Available with Sanitary Thread, Male Taper Pipe Thread, or Tri-Clamp Ends.
Perlick has been a leading manufacturer of high-quality brewery fittings since 1925. Our offering a generous selection of brewery fittings, which are used - and trusted - by breweries of all sizes around the world.
- Positive Travel Stop prevents over closing the valve to increase seat life
- Type 316LSS Body
- Red Silicone "O" Ring indicates when valve is open and provides positive seal when closed
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns)
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning