Forward Sealing Faucet, Stainless Steel, Flow Control with Creamer
Forward Sealing Faucet, Stainless Steel with Flow Control and Push-back Creamer
- 304 Stainless Steel construction won't pit or tarnish and the flavor of the beverage will not be tainted
- Flow control provides more control at the point of serving to help with hard-to-pour brands
- Push-back creamer enables the operator to pour a precise amount of foam every time
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- NSF approved
Model Number: 690SS
Perlick's innovative forward sealing beer and wine faucets are unique in both appearance and function. A revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle level does not stick, and there is no buildup of mold and bacteria in the faucet body.
In addition to the Perlick exclusive forward sealing design, the Forward Sealing Flow Control Faucet features a flow compensator.
The flow compensator provides more control. By adjusting the flow control handle, you can adjust the restriction for hard-to-pour brands.
You can also adjust the flow control handle to slow the flow for pouring sampler glasses, flights or growlers, and to reduce the amount of
foam when pouring into a frosted glass.
The 690SS is equipped with a push-back creamer that enables the operator pour a precise amount of foam every time.
Pushing the handle back moves a stainless steel piston, exposing small holes.
The turbulence created by beer passing through the holes produces a creamy head. When the handle is released, an internal compression spring moves the piston back, stopping the flow of beer.