Maybe a bar operator wants to include storage in the underbar area where it will be in line with 30-inch high equipment or work surfaces. Maybe an owner is retrofitting an existing underbar because adding bottled ciders to the beverage list requires more refrigeration capabilities in a limited space. Maybe a designer wants to use low height cabinets during the planning and designing phase of a new bar. Now this is all possible with low-height back bar refrigeration and storage from Perlick.
Low-height refrigeration and dry storage cabinets are available in both self-contained and remote refrigeration options. And like Perlick's standard-height back bar units, this new low-height back bar series offers many of the same amenities in a compact, 29-inch high option.
- Top, ends and interior are stainless steel.
- Back and base are galvanized steel.
- Includes choice of white or blue LED light.
- Left or right compressor location.
- Includes door lock.
- ANSI/NSF#7-approved for open food storage.
- UL approved.
- Not available with drawers.