18” DEPTH REFRIGERATION SOLUTIONS FOR SPACE-SAVING DESIGNS – INDOORS OR OUT
The greatest product ideas come from unfulfilled needs. By identifying – and solving – design dilemmas, unique products are born that solves issues far beyond what they were originally designed to tackle.
When designers for a major hotel approached Perlick looking for slim refrigeration, we listened. With the near extinction of tube televisions, there was no longer a need for bulky credenzas. Ultra-slim flat screen televisions called for sleek, space saving cabinetry to make the most of the rooms allotted space.
Meet the Perlick Signature Series Sottile, the world’s first and only 18 inch depth refrigerators, beverage centers and wine reserves. Sottile, named for an old Italian term for slim, saves 6” of space off the industry standard 24” depth. In addition to its unique profile, Sottile measures 32” high, making it ADA compliant for universal and accessible design.
Signature Series Sottile features
- Powered by Perlick’s RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system – the highest performing refrigeration system on the market
- Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors – just like what the pros demand
- Brightly illuminated by Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Industry exclusive full extension pullout refrigerator and wine shelving makes stocking and retrieving product simple. Shelving is soft vinyl-coated to gently cradle product an eliminate vibration transfer.
- ADA compliant 32” height for added design flexibility
- UL-rated outdoor models also available
By saving 6” of space in each room, the hotel was able to design in rooms on every floor of the property. Click on the products below to meet Sottile and see how it can help you save space in your next design.