INTEGRATED COLUMN REFRIGERATION LETS YOUR KITCHEN DESIGN SHINE
Column refrigeration is one of the fastest growing segments of home appliances. A designer favorite because of its flexible design, column refrigeration can be completely hidden behind cabinetry, and multiple units can be combined to create a custom side-by-side, built-in look.
This stunning transitional kitchen features several of Perlick’s newly-introduced columns. The refrigerator, freezer and dual-zone wine column are integrated into modern banks of cabinetry, completely disappearing to the naked eye. That’s until the doors are opened.
Greeted by a cascade of vibrant white lighting and a stunning mix of slate black and brushed stainless steel interiors, Perlick performance takes center stage. Perlick is the only brand to offer commercial-grade refrigeration in an on-trend integrated column design. Other exciting features of Perlick’s new collection of 24” column refrigeration include:
- Energy-efficient refrigeration system that maintains temperatures within 1°F of setpoint
- Refrigerator models feature four independently-controlled temperature zones, giving you the power to store your ingredients like fine wines - at their appropriate temperatures
- Perlick’s unique take on the crisper drawer - the tip-out produce bin- features proven food preservation technology that keeps greens fresher and crisper, longer. Precision temperature combined with dual chamber air filtration and advanced electronic monitoring of humidity levels (with the intelligence to add real moisture back into the compartment) provide real preservation technology without the gimmicks
- Wine Reserve models feature smart humidity control, triple-pane tinted glass and natural air filtration to provide the right conditions for proper storage and maturation of fine wines
- Units can be mixed-and-match to create custom 48” refrigeration with dual-installation kit (includes heater and trim work)
If you or your client enjoy entertaining, add a Perlick undercounter refrigerator or beverage center to keep cold beverages at the ready for impromptu gathers of family and friends. Explore the products used in this products below or find a Perlick dealer near you to experience Perlick for yourself.