Tobin Ellis Draft Cocktail System Keg, 10 gallon
- 4-port keg pairs with the draft cocktail kit for fresh, thoroughly mixed, batched cocktails
- Circulating pump draws from the bottom of the keg maintaining consistency from the first pour to the last while preventing unwanted agitation
- Quick disconnects minimize labor and make it easy to change out kegs
- NSF Rated
Model Number: KC10
How it Works
- The NSF approved circulating pump draws beverage from the bottom of the keg then through the pump via barrier tubing and returns it down a second tube back to the keg.
- Depending on the type of beverage being dispensed, either straight CO2 or a Nitrogen/CO2 blend is used to push the beverage from the keg to the tap.
- A programmable timer allows for intermittent mixing to precisely and automatically control the amount of circulation. Perfect for carbonated cocktails, stirred cocktails like Negronis and Manhattans, and much more.
- An in-line fine mesh filter keeps pulp and other ingredients out of the circulating pump.
Have questions about a Perlick product or need to discuss a service related issue? Our customer service team is standing by ready to help.
- Submit Your Request : Contact Us
- Call: (800) 558-5592
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (CST), Monday – Friday
Thank you for choosing Perlick commercial products. We are committed to providing to you the best products in the appliance industry, which is why we back our refrigeration products with a comprehensive 1 Year part and labor warranty. Download a PDF of our warranty details.
To register your Perlick product, click here.
Download (48 KB)