Bar Design and Beer 101
A classroom-style program that covers the history of Perlick and how for nearly 100 years of commercial expertise extends to our quality in the manufacturing of bar and beverage dispensing equipment. Hands on training in product features, benefits and application.
- What the current trends are in bar design.
- When and why should I use mod bar equipment.
- An overview of glasswashers and refrigerated cabinets.
- In-depth understanding of beer
- How draught is dispensed
- Air-cooled systems vs. glycol systems
- Beverage line construction
- Types of dispensing heads
- Pressure sources and more!
Questions? Contact Tom Gutkowski firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll in training.